Hello! My name is Earnest E. Robinson, Sr. I am very happy to meet you. I greet you in the Name of Jesus Christ and I pray that you are well.
We are excited to finally have our digital home up and running for you to connect with us here at Bible Way Emmanuel Temple. By the way, we go by Bible Way Church for short. It's a simple way to remember us.
So, let's get to why you're here. You want to know more about moi...
I am the first son of the late Willie and Katherine Robinson. I was born on May 3, 1947, in Premiscott County, MO. From my parent's union nine brothers and two sisters were born into a Christian family.
On October 14, 1972, I married my sweetheart...my Kentucky weiner...the former Miss Ozzie Rogers. She is the daughter of the late James and Ida Bell Rogers of Hopkinsville, KY.
My wife and I are blessed with a son, three daughters, three grandchildren and two great grandchildren.
Let me share a little about the work I've done down through the years:
1. I lived and worked on my father’s farm for 19 years
2. I was a career soldier in the US Army for 23 years
3. I was an owner/manager of Flagship courier/delivery business for 2 years
4. I was a corrections officer for the Arizona Department of Corrections for 22 years
5. I was a social worker and counselor for my inmate caseload for 14 years
6. I have been in ministry (i.e. servant leadership, teaching, pastoring) in the LORD's church since 1977.
So, that's a little about me for this week.
Do we have anything in common?
Did anything shock you? Haha!!
Well, thank you for taking time to read this blog post.
Our Bible Way Church motto is "We are a family where every person is important, and Jesus Christ is Lord."
You are very important to me because you are a part of the family of God!
Comment below and share something with me about your life so I can get to know you better.
Hint: Tell me something funny about your childhood or your best tip for someone to do well in your career field.
Words of wisdom to live by from our Senior Leader, Bishop Earnest E. Robinson, Sr. and other guest writers.